Foreigners need visas to enter Korea. Korea regards a visa while the consulвЂ™s suggestion of entry for the entry authorization of the foreigner. The immigrations workplace workers during the airport can refuse the entry of a foreigner if he chooses that the foreigner doesn’t meet up with the demands for entry authorization just because the foreigner holds a visa.
- Solitary visa: A foreigner can enter Korea only one time inside the period that is effective. (Effective period: a couple of months through the issuance date)
- Numerous visa: A foreigner can enter Korean a lot more than twice in the effective duration.
Remain in Korea
- Short-term stay: ninety days or less
- Long-lasting stay: 91 times or maybe more
People who have long-term stay status shall perform alien enrollment within ninety days for the entry date.
Scope of foreignersвЂ™ tasks
A foreigner may live in Korea just inside the range of his/her status sojourn and sojourn duration, and it is maybe perhaps not allowed to take part in political tasks unless otherwise recommended for legal reasons. A foreigner desperate to be used during his/her stay static in Korea should hold a sojourn status which allows work, and she or he must not work on destination aside from his/her designated office. A foreigner wanting to alter or include his/her office inside the scope of his/her status of sojourn should get permission through the Minister of Justice beforehand. But, foreigners with expert knowledge, strategies or skills as recommended by Presidential Decree shall report the modification or addition of spot of work to your Minister of Justice within 15 times of the date of these modification or addition.
Employment in Korea
The sojourn that is following enable work activities.
- Short-term work (C-4), professorship (E-1), language instruction (E-2), research (E-3), technology transfer (E-4), expert employment (E-5), arts and shows (E-6), unique career (E-7), non-professional work (E-9), vessel crew (E-10), and working check out (H-2)